February 28, 2018
How to keep your skin glowing this winter…
Our hot tips from our Aussie therapist Ruby (who is missing the sun) and Nyreen ( who is our mother hen).
- Cuticle Oil – Try using cuticle oil as regular as possible. If you look after your cuticles they will look after your nails. Cuticles also have a tendency to become dry and brittle in the winter just rub some cuticle oil in to them and they will soon be repaired. We recommend CND Solar oil
- Leave your cuticles alone – Trust us when we say leave your cuticles to the experts. Broken, cracked and dry cuticles do not feed the nail and will not promote healthy nail growth. Cutting your cuticles in the incorrect manor can both damage them and also encourage them to grow!
- Exfoliate – Exfoliate your body twice a week to help reduce ingrown hairs. DOn’t forget your hands. We often neglect our hands when it comes to our beauty regime you can also lightly scrub your hands to get rid of the dry skin. Want a treat? why not try out Aesop’s Reverence Aromatique hand wash
- Don’t Exfoliate – We know beauty can be confusing some times. Don’t exfoliate just before a wax as it can irritate your skin.
- Moisturise moisturise- We can’t emphasise enough how important it is to moisturise from top to toe. Keep your skin supple using a face, body and hand moisturiser
- Hydrate- Make sure you drink plenty of fluids so your skin and nails don’t dry out.